Wednesday 6 November 2013

~ MeaningfuL PresenT To Me ~



On Wednesday as the date 06/11/2013 I have bought a new mobile phone which is the mobile phone hanphone my dream. It colored it yellow. I bought a mobile phone because my old phone models have been damaged by falling in the water. I bought the mobile phone close to my home. I feel very grateful to be given sustenance and  simplified the business of buying mobile phone. Although the mobile phone is not expensive but it means a lot for me its because some amount of money to buy a mobile phone from the money my father. For my mobile phone was a gift from me although not on a birthday or a special day for granted, but it is very valuable to me. This is because, the gift deepening family relationships, especially between father and son relationship. Love u my father ..

No comments:

Post a Comment